Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Incompatible Charger Error

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SailorBill
Follower
Follower

I've read the Incompatible Charger Error threads and it's blamed on moisture, etc. but I've had my Arlo Pro setup for a year and every single time I go to charge my cameras with the supplied charger and cable the error pops up and  it requires multiple attempts to get them to connect to the charger. Something else is wrong. It isn't moisture. Don't worry about me, I'll keep plugging it in and unplugging them until they connect and I'll be fine, but something else is going on other than "User Error".

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

SailorBill,

Have you tried contacting Customer Support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

wwb_1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Definitley something going on with arlo backend/software. I have 9 cameras and am getting this error message as well now!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

wwb_1,

Are you receiving this error with all you 9 cameras or is this isolated to a single camera?

wwb_1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes on 4 at my current location. The charger and cord being used, charges my cell phone just fine!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Due to the amount of issues described, I suggest contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support