Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I upgraded from Arlo to Pro and night vision is very poor and grainy...

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Sacfireman
Guide
Guide

I upgraded from Arlo to Arlo Pro,... I switched out the cameras so that they are exactly in the same spot... Same ambient light... But the Arlo pro is fuzzy, grainy, and halos from other lights.. To the point almost nothing is visible.  Need help... The ambient light was the before and the normal Arlo had no problem seeing in the dark... Please help... I have 2 cameras were there a useless.  If this cannot be resolved.. I will go back to the regular arlo system.  But I really want this to work like before. I have pictures to show the difference.. HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sacfireman
Guide
Guide

Thank you... Turns out the2 cameras that were grainy.. Still had the plastic on it... Embarrassing... Got all the others... I am at work and not able to make sure.. Had my wife check and sure enough. Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Post the pic here....( above next to chain logo)

And, not to sound foolish, did you remove the plastic from the front of camera?

and if if as you say, contact Netgear

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Sacfireman
Guide
Guide

Talk you for the reply.. Yes I removed the plastic..lol... every time I press the chain..my ipad goes blank..will have to do it from computer

Sacfireman
Guide
Guide

Sacfireman
Guide
Guide

Thank you... Turns out the2 cameras that were grainy.. Still had the plastic on it... Embarrassing... Got all the others... I am at work and not able to make sure.. Had my wife check and sure enough. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sacfireman,

Thanks for letting us know the resolution as this information will surely help others. I'm sure you're not the first to experience this.

JamesC