Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

I no longer have access to the email and I am not able to log in in order to update the email

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mpcasco
Aspirant
Aspirant

I no longer have access to the email and I am not able to log in in order to update the email.

I log in with the email and password. It request verification code because it does not recognize my device. I select "Try another verification method" and select the secondary email address. I complete the verification code correctly and it gets me back to the original email verification request, which I no longer have access to.

Please help!!

3 REPLIES 3
Streak2
Master Master
Master

You could factory reset the base station and reinstall from scratch setting up a new account using your new email address.

mpcasco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why would I do that if I still have the information to log in into my arlo account. I have the email address and my password. I should be able to login and change the email in my arlo account. Starting over is completely unacceptable when the non-sense limitation is from Arlo's side.

I do have my credentials to log in... and there is no logical reason why I should re-install everything. I should be able to log in even if my email address is no longer valid.

Streak2
Master Master
Master

If you're using an IPhone there are currently some trusted device issues that Arlo is aware of and is working on.