Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

I just want to speak with someone in customer service, not the "canned" categories the computer asks

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Habanera1
Initiate
Initiate

Very frustrating! Getting help from Arlo is proving impossible. All I want to do is speak with someone from customer service. How can I do that???

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Habanera1 wrote:

All I want to do is speak with someone from customer service. How can I do that???

Get a subscription for a camera, and then go into the support area  Select the camera there, and you should see a phone support option.  That's available from 6 am to 6 pm US pacific time.

If you describe your problem here, then perhaps we can help.

Habanera1
Initiate
Initiate

Good Morning StephenB:

I did that. The phone number connects me to a automated menu, a "Bot", if you will. There was no live person. All the categories were not what I needed. Not being what one might call "computer literate", this all became very frustrating. Further, there doesn't seem to be one official Arlo sign in portal. I'm afraid of signing into a fake site and giving a scammer my information. In some of the addresses, there is a /v and some number/ that I don't think is legitimate. I'm also told I don't have privilege to access the Arlo community. These were all questions, and more, that I wanted to ask an Arlo customer service representative. Thanks again for your thoughts.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Habanera1 wrote:

I'm also told I don't have privilege to access the Arlo community. 

You ARE accessing the Arlo community.  Who told you that you can't?

@Habanera1 wrote:

These were all questions, and more, that I wanted to ask an Arlo customer service representative. 

Can you post your questions here?  Perhaps we can answer them for you.