Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Love your Arlo pro products!!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Johnplees
Follower
Follower

Hello there can I just start by saying love your products!! a was new to arlo about 2 years ago and my living situation changed and had to find my feet, only an apprentice at the moment , so living in a council house at the moment, and a can’t even explain how much your cameras have helped!! Well done, A will Get to the reason at hand have no issues with the product, just upgraded my subscription with use to the smart package and love it! But now I feel my cameras are out dated and would love to upgrade the also but not sure what to get and obviously with in budget, or do you have a money off new product if you return old product any information would be greatly appreciated thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'd have to sell the existing system to get any money back. However, if you're pleased with the system now, there's no real reason to upgrade, especially on a budget. I would only upgrade if a certain feature is absolutely important.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'd have to sell the existing system to get any money back. However, if you're pleased with the system now, there's no real reason to upgrade, especially on a budget. I would only upgrade if a certain feature is absolutely important.