Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Have The 6 Camera Arlo Pro Package How Do I Choose What 5 Will Record On The Basic Plan?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
CHADRICDOVER
Initiate
Initiate

I have the 6 Camera arlo pro package, how do i choose what 5 will record on the basic plan?

In settings is ther a place to choose what 5 of my 6 cameras will record on the basic free plan?

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@CHADRICDOVER

I believe that when you set up the 6 camera package based on the Model number or SKU number, Arlo should automatically detect that and allow you to use all 6 cameras. This is a special subscription plan unique to the 6 camera package. If you can not use all 6 cameras, contact Support to get it straightened out. If you click on the support banner at the bottom of this page and keep going for a couple of pages you will see a dropdown box with the support phone number for the country you are setup for.

Brian

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Just to confirm, @brh is correct. If you bought the 6 camera system you are allowed 6 cameras on the free plan. When the claim the base it will know you have the 6 camera package and allow you to setup 6 of them for free.