Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Marthandk
Star
Star

Hi i recetly bought the Camera but i would like to deactivate the Email Notifications for all cameras. Notifications on my mobile is ok for me but not on email. Can someone help me to resolve this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JGreenleaf
Initiate
Initiate
You have to go into “Mode” and then click on the pencil icon to edit. Select the pencil again, then scroll down to alerts and uncheck the push email box.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JGreenleaf
Initiate
Initiate
You have to go into “Mode” and then click on the pencil icon to edit. Select the pencil again, then scroll down to alerts and uncheck the push email box.
Marthandk
Star
Star

Thanks it worked

T-Money
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I turn off email notifications? The steps provided in every post has options I do not have. I go to Mode, which lists 4 standard modes and 1 custom. I select the arrow next to the current mode (Schedule) and it shows me the schedule I have set up. I don't have a pencil at all. 

Marthandk
Star
Star

Plese follow the steps

1. Go to mode

2. Under Armed  select edit (Pencil)

3. Go to respective camera edit (Pencil)

4. Unselect Email Notifications

Thanks

blitzo
Star
Star

@Marthandk wrote:

Plese follow the steps

1. Go to mode

2. Under Armed  select edit (Pencil)

3. Go to respective camera edit (Pencil)

4. Unselect Email Notifications

Thanks

awesome thanks.  been thinking the same thing.  i only want email notification im away on vacation where my connection might not be as stable.

T-Money
Aspirant
Aspirant

Perfect!! Thank you. I was getting confused, didn't know to go only to the Armed mode to make the change.

Marthandk
Star
Star

Good have a great day!!!