Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
McRider
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please tell me how to schedule my cameras to be armed from 8 pm to 6 am.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Same schedule, two time periods.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There is an FAQ here on schedules. Basically, you can't span days. use 8PM to 12AM and then 12AM to 6AM.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

There is an FAQ here on schedules. Basically, you can't span days. use 8PM to 12AM and then 12AM to 6AM.

correction.... 8pm to 1159pm  , next day 12am to 6am  ( the full min is covered btw )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Correction on the correction, @TomMac  - it used to be 11:59PM for the stop time and it would be fine for the whole minute. Dunno when it changed but another user tested and found that doing so now leaves that minute unprotected. I tried it myself and found this to be true. So, now use 12:00AM as both the stop and start time so the mode is selected totally.

McRider
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat wrote:

That is two schedules.  I can only use one at a time.  

brh
Master
Master

@McRider 

The second schedule should automatically activate at the proper time and the first one should automatically turn off at the proper time. Set both of them to Armed or whatever mode you chose.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

McRider
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat wrote:

Ok, I figured out how to do it on my computer versus my phone.  Didn't see the second time frame.  

However, I set the time on the computer to go off of armed state at 6am, but phone still shows 5 am.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For some reason, the apps seems to have issues displaying and setting anything under the Mode tab. Sometimes it works right, sometimes not. I recommend using the web browser of this.

jojo220
Aspirant
Aspirant

use 8PM to 12AM and then 12AM to 6AM.

jojo220
Aspirant
Aspirant

use 8PM to 12AM and then 12AM to 6AM. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does anyone know why these bogus links keep popping up?