Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to have 1 Camera disarmed with other 3 armed

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rharton
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 Arlo pro cameras (front 1, front 2, SideYard, and Backyard)... I need to have the backyard camera disarmed part of the day when we are home (dogs) but I want the other 3 armed all the time. I have read the previous posts, but I am missing something because I cant get it to work. I made a mode called backyard disarmed, said for it to do nothing, but it still sends emails. I also created a schedule for 12:00am-2:29pm ARMED, 2:30pm-11pm BACKYARD DISARMED, and 11:01pm-11:59pm ARMED.... So when I seect schedule, I get nothing from the other 3 cameras.. I can't figure this out. I know I am missing something somewhere, I just don't know where!

Thanks in advance for your help

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Sounds like you're doing it right. I guess the first thing to check would be if your custom mode, backyard disarmed, has rules for the other 3 cameras to record on motion. Maybe post a screenshot of your rules for your backyard disarmed mode and we'll see if that's the issue

rharton
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here are the screen shot
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No picture there.

You said, "I made a mode called backyard disarmed, said for it to do nothing, but it still sends emails." I'm not sure what this means. When you create a new mode, only put the cameras in that are to be active - any camera without a rule will be disarmed.