Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
travelerx2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo Pro with rechargeable batteries.
How long does it take to recharge?
Is the system suppose to be in armed or disarmed?
Is the camera suppose to on or off?
Is the battery supposed to have the "fully charged button slide to on or off?

Very little information in the manual.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Pro takes about 2.5 hours to charge. I've charged them in Disarmed simply keep from recording while charging. Off might be a good idea so only one camera is not recording. You can choose whether to have the fully charged indicator as you wish - it doesn't matter.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
travelerx2
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Pro takes about 2.5 hours to charge. I've charged them in Disarmed simply keep from recording while charging. Off might be a good idea so only one camera is not recording. You can choose whether to have the fully charged indicator as you wish - it doesn't matter.

travelerx2
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. Very helpful!
PMT1965
Initiate
Initiate

I purchased a new Arlo Pro 4 camera set yesterday and I am setting it up.  I have plugged one of the 3 batteries in to be charged.  My question is this.  Should there be a light on while the camera battery is charging?  How do I know when the battery is fully charged.  It has been charging now for approx 2 hours and in the package it says that the batteries are fully charged prior to being packed and shipped.  As I said I have put all the batteries in the 4 cameras and tried 2 of them but there is no light on to indicate that the battery is chatging. Should there be some indocation that the battery is charging.  Many thanks in anticipation of a reply.  Regards Chris 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When first plugged in the blue LED on the camera should flash and go out.  If you have the LED enabled in Settings, your camera, Camera LED the LED will illuminate when charged.  It's off otherwise.  You can also monitor the charge state using the app in Settings, your camera if the camera is synced.