Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
wbnethery3
Follower
Follower

Bought an ArloPro and tested it out. Don't like it, returned it to BestBuy and I want to delete my account. How do I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wbnethery3,

If you have returned your system, log in to your account and remove all devices. If you still want to completely delete the account, as TomMac mentions above, a request will need to be made with support.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can not do it directly;

past thread answer;

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wbnethery3,

If you have returned your system, log in to your account and remove all devices. If you still want to completely delete the account, as TomMac mentions above, a request will need to be made with support.

JamesC

floridabrits
Initiate
Initiate

I called support to do this and it ended up being a complete nightmare and a horrible customer experience. They refused to delete the account. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

floridabrits,

If you could provide your support case number, I will review your case and escalate as needed.

JamesC

floridabrits
Initiate
Initiate

thanks JamesC - don't worry, I ended up working around it myself so I don't need the account deleting now...

FYI it was a very painful process... I am happy for you to reach out to me directly if you want more details.