Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
marcopassarelli
Guide
Guide

Could not change my subscription plan.....it dooesn't shows the "edit profile" button or the "change plan" button.

Tried on the app and on the web...
I am trying to put another 02 cameras on my 04 cameras system, but first I need to upgrade my BASIC plan...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

marcopassarelli,

What country are you in? Subscription plans are not available in all countries which could be why you cannot upgrade your plan.

Take a look here for more information: Arlo Support What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you not do it through your app?

marcopassarelli
Guide
Guide
Good morning Steve,

No option showed in the app or in the webpage. I even tried to reset the base station and make a new subscription, but with no success at all, any other options ?
watchdog99
Luminary
Luminary
go to settings and click on subscription
marcopassarelli
Guide
Guide
I have already tried that, but it only shows what kind of subscription is mine, no option to change and make an upgrade
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By any chance are you using a guest account and not the master account?  Settings, Subscription, Upgrade Now should do it.

marcopassarelli
Guide
Guide
Morning jguerdat,

I am the only user in this account, so I think I have the master account?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes. Post a screenshot of Settings, Subscriptions.

It could be useful to power cycle the base, log out and back in, as well as to try both the app and a browser.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

marcopassarelli,

What country are you in? Subscription plans are not available in all countries which could be why you cannot upgrade your plan.

Take a look here for more information: Arlo Support What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

JamesC

marcopassarelli
Guide
Guide

Thank U JamesC,

I did not know about that limitation... I live in Brazil, so I will have to accept that I just spend 200 usd to buy a new Arlo Pro camera that I will never be able to use...

Sad news.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can certainly use the camera. You just can't subscribe to higher plans and servi.