Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jkaldes
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you please reset my HomeKit token?

Thank you!
Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Jkaldes
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, that did not work. I've tried every method of connecting to HomeKit to no avail. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which version of the Arlo mobile app are you using? Have you tried removing and reinstalling the app? Which version of iOS is your phone or device running?

I also reset the token again in case that triggered it if you want to try and reboot again then remove > re-install the app. This method has worked previously. 

Jkaldes
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve literally tried everything. 😞 I have completely reset my entire Arlo system (re-connecting cameras, deleting the app, rebooting, everything) ever since I removed from HomeKit forever ago (because it was frozen and wouldn’t work) I haven’t been able to reconnect since. I giving up here… so frustrated. Anything you can do to help... Idk why the token reset is working for everyone but me
Jkaldes
Aspirant
Aspirant
My apps are all up to date as well as my phone
Arlo 3.6.5
iOS 15.5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reset it again, Can you try the various methods in this KB here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062279

Jkaldes
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still no luck… removing all cameras and re-setting up the base station from scratch seems like my next option again. But it was such a pain to get everything reconnected again. I’d hate to have to go down that route again..
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you try updating to the latest version of the iOS Arlo app 3.6.6? If you don't see the update you can remove and reinstall which I would suggest since we are trying to troubleshoot this issue right now.