Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
PaulCullen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I’ve had an Arlo Pro system for the last few years and several months ago added the wired doorbell. 
A few weeks ago the geofencing feature stopped working. We have 2 iPhones that had worked perfectly with the geofencing. However, it’s now stopped working. 
I contacted Arlo over two weeks ago and am still waiting on a resolution. 
Anyone else had a similar issue recently?

many thanks

Paul

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

DallyChi
Tutor
Tutor

Have you heard back from Arlo yet? I have Pros as well and the geofencing stopped working on all of them. My newer models seem to be fine. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@DallyChi 

Which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

DallyChi
Tutor
Tutor

I feel like I’ve tried everything. lol. I’ve reset my base station, uninstalled it on the app and reset all of my modes, and deleted and added back cameras. I’ve checked and reset the location settings on my iPhone. I’ve reinstalled the app itself too. For some reason… it just will not recognize when I am home?! But my newer Arlo Pro 4 works just fine, just not my older ones connected to the base station. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@DallyChi 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43495022