Geofencing not working since version 4 of the app was pushed out

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Black_Dog
Follower
Follower

I just wanted to inform the community that I have had an OPEN case with Arlo Support since June 23rd when there was a forced upgrade to Version 4 of the app.

I have not been able to automatically ARM AWAY using geofencing when everyone leaves, and I have not been able to automatically go to STANDBY using geofencing when someone arrives back home.

There is 1 automation setup to perform each of these 2 automatic functions, but neither automation is working, and as of this posting Arlo Support has not been able to find a solution despite me sending them the email logs twice, and sending them screen shots of the 2 automations.

I also sent them a screen shot that showed that my phone was almost 1 mile away from the geofence circle, yet the system did not automatically ARM.

The other issue is there are 4 phones shown in the automation's geofence PEOPLE section even though there are only 2 phones registered on the account (my phone and my wife's phone).   Even more strange is how the phone names are listed in the geofencing section of the automations . . .

1)   My name

2)  My name

3)  iPhone

4)  iPhone

You would think that my wife's name would be listed in the #2 position being that she is the only other registered person on the account.  Not sure why my name is listed twice, and neither does Arlo Support.  They are also not sure what phones #3 and #4 are.

0 REPLIES 0