Geofencing automations Arlo App

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
grahamam107
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the Arlo App Routines > Automations there is an option under automations 'home - leave' to either choose 'everyone' or specific people.  In my case 'person1, person2, and person3' (not their real names obviously).  

For everyone leaves, this logically means person1 AND person2 AND person3.  If I choose the alternate option for specific people and I choose two of the three people, does that mean person1 AND person2 or does it mean person1 OR person2?

The same question goes for the 'home - arrive' automation where anyone arrives presumably means 1 OR 2 OR 3, but what does specific people mean.  If I choose first two people does it mean 1 OR 2, 1 AND 2, 1 AND 2 NOT 3?

Can anyone point me to an Arlo user manual content that describes routine in detail?

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

It really should be documented.

I'm thinking "Leave" is logical AND and "Arrive" is logical OR.

grahamam107
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks @stevenb.  I see a month has gone by with no confirmation either way from Arlo.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@grahamam107  I reached out to support who will be reaching out to you. I let them know you had some specific questions regarding rules. They will be reaching out as soon as possible. 

grahamam107
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you @BrookeN   Support have been in contact but have not been very helpful yet.  They just seem to want details on the issues that have been raised ad nauseum in the community forum rather than actually fix them or even admit there are issues.