Flash problems with Chrome
Re: Flash problems with Chrome
This is a freaking joke.
Here's what I have to go through EVERY TIME.
- Open Arlo in Chrome, then "Log In".
- Get hit with the banner prompt "A newer version of Adobe Flash Player is required. Please install the latest version from here." It's already installed, it's always been installed, and updated, repeatedly, for months.
- OK, click through that and get the popup saying "arlo.netgear.com wants to Run Flash. Allow or Block."
- Click Allow.
- Webpage redraws all the way back to "Log In" again
- OK, so log in a second time.
- Finally, I get to my devices view and click on "Library"
- Then I get hit with another nag prompt "Cloud storage keeps all your clips secure. Sign Up Now"
I have to go through this same stupid, repetitive and completely unnecessary procedure every freaking time I open the Arlo app in Chrome.
Get your together people, and hire some actual programmers from this century.
As it is right now, it appears you've employed a team of code writers whose best skills are when they start pounding on their keyboards with open palms like a bunch of banana-deprived, sh*t-faced chimpanzees on crack.
I'm *this close" to ripping this system out and scrapping it.
I wouldn't dare try to sell it to some poor, unsuspecting rube.