Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Email notifications and image library take forever to update when camera and alarm are triggered

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jyad
Apprentice
Apprentice

After the migration to the new Arlo, you see a quick push notification generated by Arlo that one of the cameras sensed sound/motion.   The video/image library, however, takes forever to update and sometimes does not update at all so it is not possible to tell what triggered the alarm.

Email notifications have also become extremely unreliable.

Hope this is not the case of a company that grew this product very fast, decided to spin it off and is using cheap, substandard data services/servers.   Only a greedy company would do that, and Arlo/Netgear are no greedy people, are they now?

P.S.  And please please please give us some instructions on what "labels" to use while posting.  I am trying to use labels for this post as it will not allow me to post it without "labels" but what are these labels, and which labels are available? Can you kindly make it easier for ppl to use this forum?   We cannot read your mind as to what "labels" are available.  Do you want us to read 5 pages of instructions on how to post on this forum????  I just got tired of trying to guess what labels to use, so I just used "troubleshooting" so that I could post this

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jyad

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support