Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Mr_Marco
Tutor
Tutor
I changed the built-in Armed mode by checking Record video and now cannot uncheck it. Now that Record video is checked, it doesn't record video, whereas before it did. I have a single cam system, if that makes a difference.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mr_Marco
Tutor
Tutor
Something strange just happened. It started working correctly. As others here have described. I went back in to try to turn off email notification and suddenly I now have many more settings available. Record video now has a Do nothing counterpart. Turn siren ON is now available as are check boxes for Push Notification and Email Alerts. These options were not visible before. I was able to fix the OEM Armed mode and turn its emails off too. I don't know why these things were not visible originally, and I'm not confident they will remain. I'd list this one as a bug. Hope Netgear sees this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mr_Marco
Tutor
Tutor
Still can't uncheck Record video in the supplied Armed mode, but created an Armed 2 mode with Record video unchecked, and I'm now getting videos. Is this a bug? Weird if it isn't.
Mr_Marco
Tutor
Tutor
Something strange just happened. It started working correctly. As others here have described. I went back in to try to turn off email notification and suddenly I now have many more settings available. Record video now has a Do nothing counterpart. Turn siren ON is now available as are check boxes for Push Notification and Email Alerts. These options were not visible before. I was able to fix the OEM Armed mode and turn its emails off too. I don't know why these things were not visible originally, and I'm not confident they will remain. I'd list this one as a bug. Hope Netgear sees this.