4 False Notification after live view

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Trucha
Apprentice
Apprentice
Aro Pro using Android and IOS with latest updates on Arlo system and apps.

Noticed at night after live view I get false notification, 4 about a minute apart, once I exit app... first thought it was due to IR wash (being to close to the wall) repositioned but now my other camera is acting in the same manner.

There's another thread in regards to this issue I believe it's labeled night vision issue.

Removed and reinstalled camera restarted base with no luck.

Any else having thus same issue?

Good Boy Arlo
5 REPLIES 5
Trucha
Apprentice
Apprentice
Even noticed it happens after a real motion trigger... I get 4 false ones a minute apart even after my 30 sec record rule.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
I had cameras replaced that fixed this issue. It's hardware.
iGoldenEye
Star
Star

I have a similar issue, maybe not though. There is a balloon in my living room ( the "happy birthday" one with the helium) that is slowly swaying a tiny bit. The Arlo Pro won't pick it up, unless I view live and almost immediately after I stop viewing I get a motion notification and clip record. Not sure if this is a hardware issue or a bug.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Trucha,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

One of my camera's was doing this the other night, but it was raining/freezing rain so i just figured that was causing the motion triggers or it was just a glitch. Would suck if it's an actual hardware issue. I will have to test some more tonight.