Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MikeEG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been an Arlo user since November of 2017.  I have a 5 camera Arlo Pro system. I have not yet received any communication from Arlo concerning the EOL 50% discount on the purchase of replacements. Who and how do I contact someone at Arlo to get this resolved. I would like to upgrade my system and the 50% discount would be helpful.

6 REPLIES 6
MikeEG
Aspirant
Aspirant

BTW, I did enter my email address and it showed that I was not eligible for the offer. I do not see how that is possible.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MikeEG wrote:

BTW, I did enter my email address and it showed that I was not eligible for the offer. I do not see how that is possible.

Where are you located?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI,

Can you try this link pertaining the EOL offer from here. You will need to enter your email address associated with the account: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/eol-offer-form.html?arlo=eol

djskyhawk
Star
Star

I had the Arlo Pro's and decided to upgrade to Ultra 2 when I got the EOL notice.  I'm used to all of the quirks, and problems with Arlo, and the app, so I elected to stay with Arlo.  After spending $900, on a 4 camera system, I find out Arlo, later, offered 50% off.  Now I have to buy power cords, due to extremely short battery life.  I feel cheated, by Arlo, and think they owe me, but I know that will never happen.

djskyhawk
Star
Star

Here's an update.  Reply from Arlo gave me a link to purchase cameras at 50% off.  I already have the cameras, purchased through third party vender, so, that does me no good.  Do they not read what is written?  Now, they say that 7 day cloud recording will continue.  When my free trial cloud recording   expires, for the new cameras, I will have to pay for recording.  Tried to buy charging cables, due to really bad battery life, and apparently not eligible for any discount on accessories.  I've had Arlo cameras for several years, in spite of their quirks, I think it's time to take my losses and move on.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @djskyhawk 

Can you provide more detail regarding your issue? I'll do my best to assist you.

Thanks