Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 25 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
Bdon88
Aspirant
Aspirant
Have one camera, was working fine then suddenly it showed multiple cameras on my phone with the same view but couldn't get live picture cause it said they didn't exist. Went in and deleted extra so called cameras but no shows no cameras!!! Reinstalled camera synced it up got all green lights on base but the app only gives me the add device screen on my phone????
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
Same issue work around is delete the app reinstall it may came back same problem it could be cloud service or app it self is buggy I click on mode it show up 3 base station 1 is armed 2 is getting information which totally glitch.
Bdon88
Aspirant
Aspirant
Found the issue I synced the cameras but had to sync the app with the base. Working ok now except when I try edit a mode for let's say a windy day the update fails with a message " unable to update mode 4001. Have to delete and create a new mode
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is currently under investigation by the engineering team. I will post an update as soon as I have more information. We appreciate your patience in this process.

JamesC

fat-stig
Initiate
Initiate
I have the same duplicate feed issue. If it's any help the duplicates only appear when I log into the Arlo iPhone app on my home network. When I log in on a mobile or other wifi network the app works fine
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
That's weird fat-stig, it duplicates for me no matter what network I'm on.
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
It happen randomly so some time it show up 3 base station on if u hit mode
serghe
Guide
Guide

Just started doing it again. The only temorary fix I found is uninstalling the app and installing again, but after some time it's back to duplicate cameras. 

ALSO no push notifications since this morning.

BBFields
Aspirant
Aspirant
Duplicate camera issue. deleted cameras and when trying to re add they will not appear in mode. PLease advise what can be done. Deleted app and reinstalled still not working
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Yeah.... you shouldn't have deleted them. This is obviously a global iOS issue which has been known for a little bit... they really need to fix this. I think netgear needs a better QA department or closer interaction with developers and QA.
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
It should take 2 days show up on iOS App Store it seem they take soo long to fix any bug for the app
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
I would say this is way more important than the update that fixed the grey still picture frames... I would have all my iOS developers all hands on deck for this issue...
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is still being investigated by the engineering team. Please do not attempt to remove the duplicate cameras as this does not resolve the issue. Some users have reported having success by uninstalling the Arlo mobile app and downloading a fresh version from the app store. I will post an update when I have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience,
JamesC

Mrdv
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am still getting multiple cameras out of knowhere. I have tried to reinstall but still comes multiple cameras. The I tried to uninstall the camera and it deleted them all. Please advise. I have two cameras and my IPhone shows 4 of each
Sye46
Apprentice
Apprentice
I have the same problem with my Arlo pro. It showed up to three systems in my device and 6 cameras when I only have 3. Before I saw this thread I removed the devices and now I have to re sync all the cameras and I lost my profiles I created. This sucks
Arlouser071619
Aspirant
Aspirant
Need a solution quickly. Planning on returning my setup due to this issue!
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Wtf2017: I wouldn't return your system from an app glitch that they will hopefully fix soon. I'm experiencing the same issue and it's annoying, but it will get fixed. The website works normally as well. Hang in there!
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
The app should be on App Store 1 to 2 days haven't haven't work on fixing any bug the app is bricked with 3 bases ruin and recording edit pencil is missing it's bricked
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
No solution at all even u install it he app the problem will come back web browser work just fine. App deliver doesn't keep up software update only they release new product like baby arlo
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Yeah, I am a bit surprised they released Arlo Go and Arlo Baby when there are ALOT of issues with the Pros hardware wise and software wise.
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
Firmware and app has an bug on it they never correct the issue that mean the hardware it self is brick
Catx003
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same problem. Just installed the app for the first time and set up my system. It was working fine for a few hours, and now it shows a duplicate of all my devices. Totally jacked up.
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
The mobile app is totally bricked the website work just fine the app should update show up 1 to 2 days they don't bother update the app fix the bug.
Bdon88
Aspirant
Aspirant
I found a fix that seems to help when this happens. You need to re sync the base then re sync the camera. This helped me
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC