Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Does Arlo Pro use a place of my free plan of 5 cameras ?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
monoambiente
Guide
Guide

I want know if I install an Arlo Pro I have to uninstall other of my five cameras. I have the free plan 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If ypou don't want an upgraded plan and only one system, you'll have to remove one camera for each Pro put into place. However, you can always add a Pro system with a base station as a second account using a second email address. You would then use the Settings, Grant Access capability on one system to share to the other account's email address. When the invite is completed you'd end up with both systems one one login. Not quite the same as everything on one account but close.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If ypou don't want an upgraded plan and only one system, you'll have to remove one camera for each Pro put into place. However, you can always add a Pro system with a base station as a second account using a second email address. You would then use the Settings, Grant Access capability on one system to share to the other account's email address. When the invite is completed you'd end up with both systems one one login. Not quite the same as everything on one account but close.