Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Defective Poweradapter for Arlo Base station (VM4000)

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
DeepakD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there,

Arlo Pro has been funtioning good till now. Have brought this system in Feb this year. All of a sudden base station was shut down and not being powered up. I think the power adapter is an issue.

Have tried at multiple power points at home- no luck. Can anyone let me know if the Netgear replaces this power adapter? Can I purchase the power adapter seperately?

Cheers!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, you can get a replacement under the warranty. All you have to do is to open a case with support here so they can supply an RMA. It's also possible that it's the base itself - do you have another power supply for 12v with the center conductor being the positive polarity?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, you can get a replacement under the warranty. All you have to do is to open a case with support here so they can supply an RMA. It's also possible that it's the base itself - do you have another power supply for 12v with the center conductor being the positive polarity?

DeepakD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for that Guru,

i donot have an additional adapter. Will try it out at my friends who has Arlo too.

Will lodge an RMA after this check,

cheers!!

DeepakD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Power adapter on its way. Since under warranty, Arlo agreed to ship it free of cost