Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Country name gets distorted when entering on Geofencing and cannot save

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
matijajanc
Aspirant
Aspirant
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We've recently released a new Arlo Android app update, which is version 2.21.1. You can read more about the latest version here: Arlo Android App - 2.21.1 - 15th October 2020

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know by starting a new thread here on the community with full details.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi matijajanc,

Try closing out your Arlo app and typing the word again. You can also try reinstalling the app to see if that helps too.

matijajanc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I tried but nothing helps, I also tried new install on my girlfriend phone but she gets the same kind of error.

http://tvojnet.si/104101108_684357755748421_5065071119585337308_n.jpg 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this report. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We've recently released a new Arlo Android app update, which is version 2.21.1. You can read more about the latest version here: Arlo Android App - 2.21.1 - 15th October 2020

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know by starting a new thread here on the community with full details.