Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Chrome shows 69% charge and other shows 58% charge. Android app and Edge shows 100% correctly?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Gonefishin1
Star
Star

Just got done charging 2 of my cams. Both show 100% charge on Android app. and on Edge. However on Chrome, which I usually use, one shows 69% charge and the other shows 58% charge.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Refresh the page and/or clear the cache.

Gonefishin1
Star
Star

Excuse me but that has nothing to do with it.

Gonefishin1
Star
Star

Let me take a minute to reiterate. This is exactly the reason we have all gotten to the point of disliking Arlo so intensely. When we want to log in, check a live shot or do anything with Arlo for that fact, we want to do it NOW. We don't want to log out and log back in. Clear cache. Reboot. Uninstall and reinstall an app or anything else for that matter.

Also if Arlo would admit to having a problem or issue and tell us they are working on it , the honesty would go far.

Most of us are intelligent enough to use the simpleton fixes that are constantly used as a brush off.

Sense the frustation?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you're not going to try, we can't help. Sometimes the "simpleton" are the best.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@jguerdat wrote:

If you're not going to try, we can't help. Sometimes the "simpleton" are the best.

Exactly, especially when it is not a wide spread problem.