Charging battery Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
ACGC
Follower
Follower

A few weeks ago I bought  the Arlo Pro system with 4 camera’s to be used in Europe from BestBuy NY.

I tried to charge the batteries with an adapter for the different plug (US/Europe) but the batteries are not being charged.

Can you let me know how to overcome this problem?

Model: VMC4030| Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master
The charger that came with the kit is dual voltage. An ordinary USB charger will run the camera without a battery inserted but won't charge the battery. Best us to get a US to Euro two pin AC adapter and use the original charger.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Streak2
Master Master
Master
The charger that came with the kit is dual voltage. An ordinary USB charger will run the camera without a battery inserted but won't charge the battery. Best us to get a US to Euro two pin AC adapter and use the original charger.

View solution in original post

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

PS

It's using quick charge tech...adapter is 5v usb and 9v to charge.  ( pack charges to 8.4v when full )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
perrenialguy
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

Have you tried using a quick charge 3.0 capable usb wall charger? See example one below that is available on amazon.

it may work.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BBZJ31Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

rdo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I purchased Arlo Pro system from US for use in UK. Purchased cheap US to UK plug adapter (£2.99) from Tescos and charging works no problem using the provided usb plugged into 2 pin plug plugged into UK adapter.

Model: VMC4030| Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera