Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
ACGC
Follower
Follower

A few weeks ago I bought  the Arlo Pro system with 4 camera’s to be used in Europe from BestBuy NY.

I tried to charge the batteries with an adapter for the different plug (US/Europe) but the batteries are not being charged.

Can you let me know how to overcome this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master
The charger that came with the kit is dual voltage. An ordinary USB charger will run the camera without a battery inserted but won't charge the battery. Best us to get a US to Euro two pin AC adapter and use the original charger.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Streak2
Master Master
Master
The charger that came with the kit is dual voltage. An ordinary USB charger will run the camera without a battery inserted but won't charge the battery. Best us to get a US to Euro two pin AC adapter and use the original charger.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

PS

It's using quick charge tech...adapter is 5v usb and 9v to charge.  ( pack charges to 8.4v when full )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
perrenialguy
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

Have you tried using a quick charge 3.0 capable usb wall charger? See example one below that is available on amazon.

it may work.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BBZJ31Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

rdo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I purchased Arlo Pro system from US for use in UK. Purchased cheap US to UK plug adapter (£2.99) from Tescos and charging works no problem using the provided usb plugged into 2 pin plug plugged into UK adapter.