Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot update subscription

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ddwy34
Follower
Follower
I have been trying to update my subscription for several days and get the same two orange band errors every time. I just spent over an hour on your support chat and phone support with no progress and nothing but frustration. Both customer service representatives asked me the same questions multiple times (not each one, each person the same questions several times). And before you ask, I have tried on three computers (2 PC 1 Mac) and 1 iPhone. I have tried firefox, internet explorer and safari. I have cleared my cache and cookies. I have logged in and out.. I have tried different wifis as well as cellular. I have tried in different locations. I have tried three different credit cards. Essentially I have wasted over 4 hours trying to give you money and get my system working to no avail. I am beyond frustrated with your company and lack of help. I also see that I am not the only one having this issue even though the customer service representative on the phone claims that this was "fixed" and I am having a new problem. the errors, for your reference are 1. we are unable to complete your transaction. at this moment Please try again in 30 minutes (and yes, I've waited 30 minutes and tried again) 2. Oops. You are not allowed to make this request. if this was a mistake, please contact Arlo support. If you do not want my money that is fine but I would like the hundreds I spent on your products back as well.
2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ddwy34

Are you still experiencing this error message?

Optimisticlol33
Aspirant
Aspirant