Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot select today in Arlo on Website or Android App

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Holydoc
Guide
Guide

Today (27 July 2018) I cannot select in the Arlo library.  I can select any other day, but today is not highlighted to select.  Anyone else having this problem or have a solution to it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Holydoc
Guide
Guide

Ok, found the problem.  For some reason last night my AT&T modem lost ethernet connection.  I restarted it this morning and all seemed to be fine.  The Arlo base station had all green lights so I thought it was ok.

However when I just rebooted the base station, the ability to select today worked.  Also while the base station was down, I did not make a single recording.  Whatever caused the internet to go down locked up the ability for the Arlo Base Station to make any recordings as well.  

Hope this helps someone else who may be having the same problems.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Holydoc
Guide
Guide

Ok, found the problem.  For some reason last night my AT&T modem lost ethernet connection.  I restarted it this morning and all seemed to be fine.  The Arlo base station had all green lights so I thought it was ok.

However when I just rebooted the base station, the ability to select today worked.  Also while the base station was down, I did not make a single recording.  Whatever caused the internet to go down locked up the ability for the Arlo Base Station to make any recordings as well.  

Hope this helps someone else who may be having the same problems.