Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot find Alarm Button for Arlo Pro on app?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
suzie9090
Follower
Follower

I just purchased the Arlo Pro 3 camara set from Costco yesterday.  I am unable to find the alarm button.  I searched the frequently asked questions---on my app there is NOT a gray bar to pull down.  There is not a button located anywhere.  My question is---was this problem ever fixed?  I saw posts from Nov of 2018.  If it has not been fixed then I may have to return this to Costco, as it will be useless to me.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

What app? ios or android

yes, it was fixed.  Are you sure you have the Pro model as the original Arlo HD does not have the siren

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming you have the latest app installed, the siren is no longer the gray pulldown bar but the red shield/exclamation mark at the top of the screen. Too many folks whined about the bar so they redesigned how to get to the siren to get it out of the way. As an aside, now folks are whining that they don't want the red shield there...

Al808
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a arlo pro purchased from Costco. The first week the alarm was visible now I can't find it anywhere on the app. There is no red exclamation point note is there a grey line to pull down. How do you get the panic alarm button back onto the app
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Start by rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.