Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot enable two step verification. Getting Oops an error has occurred. Try again. Tried reinstall.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Roujin
Initiate
Initiate

Submitted a ticket to Arlo support on 8/21/20. Still has not been resolved. 

They've tried to verify the same info over and over. I was asked to provide videos and screen shots. Even was asked to reinstall the iOS app. Nothing worked. Even told them initially that it also does not work on my.arlo.com website yet the troubleshooting performed by support was basic and repetitive.

Since it wont work on arlo mobile app and the website, I've told them it is a problem with my account and asked to escalate. More than two months now and still no resolution and 1 month no response from support.

Two-step verification will be mandatory on 10/31/20. I'm afraid I will not be able login to my.arlo on my devices. I am also a subscriber. 

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Roujin,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Roujin
Initiate
Initiate

Unfortunately, no one from Arlo support has called me or emailed an update to my issue. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

From looking at your case, it looks like you were contacted by the support team via phone call earlier today. Please let me know if you still don't hear back from the support team.