Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot create second account for second base station?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pwy1008
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to set up a second arlo account with a different log in email on the same iphone but have difficulty when it come to the stage when the app ask for the password, it say cannot find my account( but it's suppose to be a new account) 

I have a second base station for a different location which i don't want to add to the existing account, I will just log in and out of the 2 accounts. but i cannot seem to able to set up the second account,Why? Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pwy1008
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi , TomMac, solved my problem, the email I was using was associated with my Netgear router support from years ago( I forgot about that)Was able to retrieve that password to proceed. Only thing weird is in the arlo set up page using this email account, it would not let me proceed without a password,nor will it send an email to me when I submit forgotten password .Thanks 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

do this on the web access first and then try it on the phone... make sure you are FULLY signing out on the phone from in SETTINGS , or it won't work ( since it may be in background )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
pwy1008
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi , TomMac, solved my problem, the email I was using was associated with my Netgear router support from years ago( I forgot about that)Was able to retrieve that password to proceed. Only thing weird is in the arlo set up page using this email account, it would not let me proceed without a password,nor will it send an email to me when I submit forgotten password .Thanks