Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot connect to Camera. Receiving motion alerts but no recordings/live view. Removed battery.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
VAD413
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can no longer connect to one of my camera's. I still get motion alerts from it but no recordings and no live view. I have tried removing the battery to restart the device. This did not solve the problem. The last time I was able to use live view or get recordings was on March 1. I have another camera and the works fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would attempt a reboot of the base ( power off then on, let it come back about 2-3 mins ) then test.

If NG, I would remove the camera ( remove device ) and bring back as new.  ( before, write down your settings in sense level as they will default to 80% )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would attempt a reboot of the base ( power off then on, let it come back about 2-3 mins ) then test.

If NG, I would remove the camera ( remove device ) and bring back as new.  ( before, write down your settings in sense level as they will default to 80% )

Morse is faster than texting!
VAD413
Aspirant
Aspirant

TomMac,

Thank you for the reply and the suggestion. I will give that a shot.

Vito

VAD413
Aspirant
Aspirant

Was able to get home, rebooted the base and that cleared the issue. I now have video on that camera.

Thanks again.