Cannot adjust sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
atalbott
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,  I am having problems with the motion sensor. Everything shows that it is adjustable, but it is not being adjusted when I make the adjustments on the phone app. When I am trying to test the motion sensor it says blue sensor lights should light up but this is not happening.  It will record the wind blowing, but I can walk right up to it and it doesnt record anything. It was recording as I moved the camera around before I set it down. Then, it records the wind, but not me walking right up to it. I am unsure if this is a problem with this specific camera and it needs to be returned or if you can walk me through a fix? 

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure I understand your issue 100%... But from reading it, the Detection Sense level you really want to adjust is in the current Mode your using , not in the SETTINGS section.

After adjusting the sense level ( MODE>ARMED, edit>pick camera, edit> Motion IS Detected, edit> adjust the level, use BACK on upperleft> SAVE on bottom of previous page )

Once the sense level is adjusted.... You MUST arm the cameras (MODE>ARMED) or no recordings will happen . To check if arming has occurred, on the LIVE VIEW screen above the cameras the "running man" will be Black ( not gray )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------