Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can you use the app for your phone without having to put a password in every time

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Ron50
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you use the app for your phone without having to put a password in every time. And can you run the cameras by plugging them into an outlet instead of running the battery

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By default the app will save your credentials and log you in automatically when you open the app. The only time it won't do that is when you specifically log out of the app instead of just backgrounding it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

Does your phone have fingerprint authentification? That is what I use on my iPhone.

As for your second question - The Arlo Pro can be plugged in to AC power with the power adaptor indoors, but unfortunately Arlo had to recall its outdoor power adapter and hopefully it won't be long until they release a new one to replace it. I am using the solar panels.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By default the app will save your credentials and log you in automatically when you open the app. The only time it won't do that is when you specifically log out of the app instead of just backgrounding it.