Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't go to 'mode' on my Android samsung 7edge to arm or disarm cameras

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice

I can activate or deactivate cameras on my pc but not on my Android....it just keeps searching when I go to mode. I had to replace my system today because my other new system had a defective camera. Maybe my Android is searching for my OTHER system. any help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice
I found the problem it was human error when I go to mode armed and make changes to the cameras after I do the record time I need to go up and hit save after every change. It's working fine now

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I do have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ever since they updated the app about a week ago it's no better it's worse.
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
It does work for me but it's much slower then it was before they updated the app they made it worse
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Other than a little application lag, I am having no problems on my S7 Edge.

When you login to the Arlo app. does it say getting status and then show you your camera with the green llve arrow in the middle of each camera image?

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Yes it does. It's the mode that hangs sometimes and says getting status and then hangs there. This did not happen before the update
chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice
I found the problem it was human error when I go to mode armed and make changes to the cameras after I do the record time I need to go up and hit save after every change. It's working fine now
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Yes I do that too
chuck159
Apprentice
Apprentice
I was having this problem when I was away from my Wi-Fi . when I got home and connected to my Wi-Fi everything was working fine. I think I need to go to a location without Wi-Fi and try it. I would hate to be at a location without Wi-Fi and not be able 2 work my cameras
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Good thinking