Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jcr918
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just got the arlo system and so far I'm pretty frustruated. I can't get my wife added to the account I sent the invite with all my products checked and she get's the email made an account and once signed in it's wanting to add arlo products.

If I can't get my wife on my account I'm going to have to return this. I need people in my family to be able to view my cameras hopefully someone can help

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

It sounds like you need to go into your account and go into the Settings > Grant Access page. Then click her name. Then check all the cameras you want her to be able to see. Down the bottom of that page is the ability to give her full access or limited access with "Allow Access Rights" which controls her ability to select modes, delete videos, share videos, or record manually.

Make sure all the cameras are checked and SAVE and see how your wife's account looks after that

Jcr918
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have done that even deleted the request and tried again. All devices are checked with administrative option

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jcr918,

To accept the invitation and view shared cameras, the link in the invitation email must be used. A unique login screen when open when the link is clicked and after logging in the shared cameras should appear. Consider sending the invitation again and be sure to log in using the link provided in the invitation email.

JamesC