Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I add another camera from another package that was sold with a different base station?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tparsons
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Pro camera and base station.  Can I add another Arlo Pro camera from another package that was sold with a different base station?

3 REPLIES 3
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Yes, you can add up to 15 cameras (I believe) on one base station, doesn't matter if they were on another base at some point, just be sure it's removed from the old base station/account before you sync it to the new base.

tparsons
Aspirant
Aspirant

The new package I bought has a base station and 3 cameras. The model number is VMS3330W. I can’t tell what the camera type is by the packaging. Will this be compatable with my Arlo Pro?

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Yes.

That's the Arlo HD camera package (non-rechargeable batteries). You can use the HD cameras with it's own base and run two bases then share one so you can view both bases in the same account or you can just sync the Arlo HD cameras to the Arlo Pro base. They will work with the pro base. All the cameras and bases work with each other.

Just remember, only 5 cameras on one account (base) for free. After 5 cameras you have to get a subscription plan.