Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MichelleI
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 cameras and a subscription for notifications so I won’t get motion alerts all day long. Both cameras show that they are active with the subscription but on the smart notification page neither camera shows up. I have removed and synced both cameras and it didn’t change anything. I also contacted support who said they would have to look into it and call me back in 24 hours, that was a week ago. Any ideas??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Some folks have had to remove the subscription and re-subscribe to get things to work right.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Some folks have had to remove the subscription and re-subscribe to get things to work right.

MichelleI
Aspirant
Aspirant

I didn’t know I could do that, i’ll try it.

brh
Master
Master

@MichelleI,

I had that happen once. In the image you posted do you see the word, "EDIT" at the top right of the page? Click on that and see if the cameras show up on that page. If so select them to be added to the Smart Notifications.

Brian

MichelleI
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Brian, I tried that but when I hit EDIT it changes to SAVE but still doesn't show any cameras.

MichelleI
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did cancel the subscription and subscribed again and it's working properly now.  Thanks for the help!!