Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Last night I logged in, looked at library, then went back to devices to see if I needed to charge any battery, and for the first time ever, when I got back to devices, it said base station offline. I logged out, then logged back in and all was ok. (I checked base lights and all were on and we were connected to internet) 

Then this morning, the same thing happened. All ok, then went to library to view videos, then back to devices and gave me the same mgs. So I logged out. Had trouble logging back in until I closed chrome and reopened, then all was ok . 

Is there a glitch from some update? I use desktop btw. 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't think anything has changed other than the relatively recent 2 factor authentication (2FA) addition which may (or may not) account for this. I haven't had issues using Chrome on W10 other than an occasional need to refresh the first screen (the one with Arlo and the hummingbird).

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

I just got back on here. I have to click login several times then it will log on, but none of my cameras have any symbols except the settings one and if I click it, they all say they are offline so I can't check it there, but they ARE recording videos into library. Cant check battery charge as there is no symbol appearing, nor the running man symbol and all. 

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

ok..weird, in the time it took for me to login to forum, type the above msg, and log out, I went to devices and they are all normal and have all symbols for the moment. who knows what tonight will bring? At least I know which cameras to charge today.