Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station not found after reset

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LynnMalc01
Follower
Follower

Hi, I recently changed from BT to Virgin.  It was mostly working but as wifi not the best in the garden I installed Deco 9 Mesh wifi.  I will still having intermittant issues with cameras going offline so thought I would reinstall the base station.  Despite numeroous attempts and trying everything I still cannot get the base station to connect to the app.  I have tried:

connecting to satelite deco 9 node, didn' work

Connect to primary deco 9 node, didnt work

Held the reset button for 10ish seconds, lights turned orange, then tried to load base station, still didnt work

rebooted BT hub(the original network which the base station was connected to) connected base station with ethernet cable and tablet to BT wifi and tried yet another attempt to load base station, didn't work

changed cables and ports in BT hub, didn't work

deactiveated 5GHz network, didn't work

In each and every time the lights on the base station goes to green power button, intermittant green internet button and orange camera button.  And each time it comes back saying base station cannot be found!  I am going round in circles and getting nowhere.  

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You also have to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices to be able to claim the base. Otherwise the account thinks it's already claimed.