Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
tsmcnet
Aspirant
Aspirant

It took me 2 days to get my Arlo system back up and running from the firmware update push.

This morning, the web veiwer says offline, all lights and my internet are fine. I get an email about the required app update.

Login credentials are working.

New app can not find my system. (Only 3 of my 4 camera stills are showing up.)

Web based veiwer no longer asks about 'flash', but can not find my system. Again,only 3 of my 4 camera stills are showing up. I can set mode and veiw library clips.

The legacy app still functioning fine with all cameras and full functionallity!

Please don't tell me I have to do ANOTHER re-set and start my system from scratch. I am really tired of doing this!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tsmcnet
Aspirant
Aspirant

@tsmcnet wrote:

This morning, the web veiwer says offline, all lights and my internet are fine. I get an email about the required app update.

Web based veiwer no longer asks about 'flash', but can not find my system. Again,only 3 of my 4 camera stills are showing up. I can set mode and veiw library clips.

SOLVED

Seems that the web portal update(s) and/or the new app corrupted the share settings on the Base. (although I don't know at what level as the legacy app still worked with my old share settings...)

I logged on with the main account I created when the system was first set up and re-set the shares and admin rights to my everyday account. (also had to re-share the 4th camera as this was added  from my everyday share account over a year from first activation)

I also re-set the share settings for the other members of my household.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tsmcnet
Aspirant
Aspirant

@tsmcnet wrote:

SOLVED

Seems that the web portal update(s) and/or the new app corrupted the share settings on the Base. (although I don't know at what level as the legacy app still worked with my old share settings...)

I logged on with the main account I created when the system was first set up and re-set the shares and admin rights to my everyday account. (also had to re-share the 4th camera as this was added  from my everyday share account over a year from first activation)

I also re-set the share settings for the other members of my household.