Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Verneta
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello , my Arlo says it’s offline and I’ve done the disconnect the router then the base !! But it’s still not working ; any suggestions ? Thank You

11 REPLIES 11
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what you mean by "disconnect" - turned them off and back on? What are the LEDs on the base showing?

mdelacuevam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same trouble, the app shows a offline base station, the internet ligh is solid green, the power is solid green and the camera lighs is solid ambar, any suggestion?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The solid amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. Try using the Add Devices button on the Devices tab to claim it again.

Verneta
Aspirant
Aspirant

I went n grabbed one of my cameras thinking I’d restart the entire thing but the camera is supposed to flash blue but it’s flashing amber

Verneta
Aspirant
Aspirant

Grabbed one of the cameras n it’s showing amber not blue !! It says to start over : per the instructions my phone has discovered the base station but camera flashes amber

Verneta
Aspirant
Aspirant

I turned the router off then unplugging base station . Then turned back on router n waiting for a complete reboot ! Router rebooted then turned on base station ! Camera still showing amber

Verneta
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem seems to be with the base station : I tried to reboot the base station but no go !!! It’s a red circle with an X !!! Everything is as it should be ???

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the camera LED is flashing amber, it's alow/dead battery. Flashing amber for the Camera LED on the base means poor WiFi connection.

Qjhn
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same thing. Support links put me in a cycle. No help from company
mdelacuevam
Aspirant
Aspirant
It worked, it took me a while because the cameras aren’t easily accessible, I had erase the base station and then do the whole thing as if they where new, but everything is working now, thanks.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Qjhn wrote:
Same thing. Support links put me in a cycle. No help from company

Contact support link at the bottom here and again on the 2nd page. the 3rd page has contact info:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx