Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro wireless. Can't sync 3rd camera

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Laura1975
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to re-add the third camera (which functioned perfectly well prior to the batteries running low)
However, when I try to re-sync it, the light on the camera flashes slowly blue to start, then rapidly blue. The app however, eventually says "no camera found". I have tried restarting the base station, buying another new set of batteries, removing the app from my phone and reinstalling it, so I am out of ideas now. Can you please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Laura1975
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jguerdat.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.
The camera in question I imaginatively called "Camera 3" and it doesn't show up on my synced devices, so it does not seem to remember being previously synced

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is it possible that the camera is still synced? Does it show on the Devices tab or in Settings, My Devices?

Laura1975
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jguerdat.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.
The camera in question I imaginatively called "Camera 3" and it doesn't show up on my synced devices, so it does not seem to remember being previously synced
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Crap - hit the wrong button and accepted your reply as the solution. Sorry.

Make sure you're only briefly pressing the base sync button - don't hold it for 2 seconds. Then press the camera sync button.

There's a chance that you may need to reset the whole system and start fresh to get this to work properly.