Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Brentonh
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just purchased the arlo pro 3 pack 2 weeks ago. Sound is loud and clear when I watch live but the moment I press talk the device goes silent. I am able to talk and have voice sound out of the camera but they are not able to communicate back to me. In order for the night detection to activate you have to be within 8' of the device. I cannot watch my cars unless I have the camera literally on my vehicle. 90% of the time I walk by to test my camera at night the video freezes and I am unseen for about 10 seconds..
4 REPLIES 4
Brentonh
Aspirant
Aspirant
also my internet and phone provider is at&t. Which I've never had an issue with the speed on any of my devices. App is being ran through IOS iPhone 7.
greekspiro
Guide
Guide
Well known issue that everyone is having but Netgear keeps on teling people its wifi and interference. They then claim they know of a problem but haven't fixed jt yet. Mine started doing this after an update. In all honestly, you are better off returning all 3 as Netgear hasn't fixed this or the pixelation, ghosting issue.
Brentonh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Netgear said they do not accept returns!! 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's normal.  You have to return to the store like virtually any other product that you do not purchase directly from the manufacturer.