Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo mobil app "unavailable"

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
Tomothy1
Follower
Follower

Mobil app is saying "We're sorry, Arlo is unavailable. Please try again later." What kind of security are you offering if I can't access the cameras while I am not at home!!!!

11 REPLIES 11
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

site appears down ..stand by

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

all back online try again

Morse is faster than texting!
Jonny22
Guide
Guide

Still down for me

"please wait..." middle light flashes on arlo.... then "live" button re-appears with no video.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jonny22,

Reboot your base station using the on-off button.

Are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC

IrishRose
Aspirant
Aspirant
I agree "What kind of security are you offering if I can't access the cameras while I am not at home!!!!" Unable to login from app & online gives me a message "you dont have permission to access" Been down for a day now!!! Very disappointed.
Heavy_D
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the VMS4230-100NAS which is not even listed.
Getting same error from the App Evey day now. It worked once the first time I logged in, now nothing.
hoffertr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. Only issues with the app..."...currently unavailable" Install/reinstall, reboot etc. 

Works fine online, just the app. Started yesterday as far as I can tell (8/28)

hoffertr
Aspirant
Aspirant

BTW, I've had these cameras for a couple years now and never had this issue before. Something changed.

Heavy_D
Aspirant
Aspirant
So it just started working, maybe someone is watching these posts or its a coincidence. At least it's working.
Now I need to start a new post about the microphone not working on any device / App, but works fine on the computer.
go-no-go
Tutor
Tutor

Still not working for us. Live chat is not working either.

From reading this thread, it seems outages are not uncommon. We just purchased a couple set-ups and now reconsidering and going with something more reliable.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have not been able to replicate any issues logging in to the Arlo mobile app. Are you still experiencing this behavior?

JamesC