Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo keeps charging my credit card after I canceled my subscription.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Call_justice
Tutor
Tutor

I can't believe this is happening again. I saw so many victims in this "community." 

I am ready to start a collective lawsuit if Arlo or Netgear don't come out with a honest solution to help the customers and now victims. 

Arlo keeps charging my credit card after I canceled my subscription. It was 6 months ago. With countless tickets and emails with their customer service, they lied about what they did! Today I noticed again they charged my credit card with even higher dollar amount. This is beyond frustrating. 

I demand a solution now, so is everyone else in this "community." 

5 REPLIES 5
Tom_k
Tutor
Tutor

It all fits to the big scam that Arlo is, nothing Works as it should, just read the fórum.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you sure these charges are coming form Arlo? Please send me a private message with the email address associated with your Arlo account and I will follow up on the issue.

JamesC

Call_justice
Tutor
Tutor

I can't believe there are so many victims like me. We should try to do something collectively to stop this scheme. 

Call_justice
Tutor
Tutor

Yes. They all says Arlo technologies Inc aka Arlo technologies. Merchant type: detective, protective, and security devices. I will also PM you the detail. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've escalated your Arlo support case and the details of this topic. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

JamesC