Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Pam6761
Follower
Follower

I got a new cell phone and tablet and now I can't login. It wants to sent a verification to my old devices that I no longer have. Is there a way I can still get in without setting up a new account?

2 REPLIES 2
Dannybear
Master
Master
You should be able to use a pc connected via your local network to login to the arlo web browser portal.

For future reference, ensure you update the primary trusted device for 2FA on your arlo account before you disable that device.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062289/How-do-I-edit-two-step-verification-settings
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dannybear wrote:
You should be able to use a pc connected via your local network to login to the arlo web browser portal.

There will be an option to authenticate using email instead of the old phone.  You should get an email (sent to the user account address) that has a code you need to enter.  That email is sent from noreply@arlo.com via amazon (amazonses.com).

This works with gmail and most other email providers, although it could end up in your spam folder.  There are a couple of providers (comcast is one) that block email from amazonses.com.  In those cases you need to contact the provider, and see if there is a way to override that.