Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Justin29
Follower
Follower

I purchased a set of three wifi cameras but only two will sync. Received yesterday and almost immediately had to do a factory reset with the base station because it dropped off the wifi, which I thought wasn't a great start, and reset using a paper clip! and then the account and still one camera will not sync. If you plug it into the mains there is a blue flashing light for a second then nothing. I have tried the other batteries and tried charging them but they were all over 90%. It should not be this difficult to set up after all the reviews I read were very positive and we have looked into security cameras for a while before choosing our product. I cannot get through to customer support on the UK number, cannot chat to anyone online so could someone advise how I get a replacement camera? Can't say I am very impressed so far and hopefully someone will acknowledge. Thank you.   

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Justin29,

If you're having problems with your Arlo camera not syncing properly, read this article to learn how to troubleshoot: My Arlo camera will not sync with my SmartHub or base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

You should be able to contact the Support Team with the provided link. If you have problems contacting the team, feel free to let me know.